Friday, March 21, 2008

Deflation

Forgive this break from our regularly scheduled programming, but I just had to bring you this:

From my horoscope today, courtesy (or dis-courtesy, as you will shortly see) of Google -

"Everything isn't as rosy as it appears, so don't be fooled just because others seem to support you. It's not a good idea to relax and let down your guard, for it's likely that you don't have the whole picture. Building a relationship on promises won't work now, so get to the bottom of what's going on before a little problem grows into a much larger one."

What. The. Crap.

I want to go back to bed now. What is the purpose of deflating people so throughly?? I read my horoscope about once every 6 months. When I do read it, I like be told that I am wonderful, smart, irreplaceable, and am about to have the bestest day ever. Honesty, if honesty it be, has no place in horoscopes! Gah.

4 comments:

Mai said...

omg. wtf?

you ARE wonderful, brilliant, beautiful and irreplaceable. oh, and an amazing cook. love the photoessay!

fck google horoscopes! check in with me if you need someone to tell you good things about yourself, okay?

love

JC said...

Yeah, f the horoscope! You rock!

So was it accurate or what?

Anna said...

Maiya - Aww, thanks :) I may have to take you up on your offer, as May 6 draws ever-nearer. Vomit.

JC - Ha! Well, I won't know for a while. Will be sure to let you know as soon as I am betrayed. Let's hope it will be a while.

JC said...

But that was the horoscope for Friday, no? So if you weren't betrayed on Friday then you're in the clear!